1 · The Purchasing Process
1 - What steps should I take to make a purchase online?
· Select the products you want and add them to your shopping cart with the “Add to cart” button on each item’s product page.
· Look through your basket on the screen at the top right when you’ve chosen your products and click "buy" to proceed to checkout.
· If you’ve already made a purchase with us before, enter your email address and password. If this is your first time shopping at badfriends.store, you need to enter your information.
· In the processing step, check your shipping and billing information. Choose the desired payment method.
· Make the payment and complete your order.
· You will receive a confirmation email with your order number.
2- Is there a maximum spending amount per order?
There is no maximum amount for online orders.
3 - I can’t continue with my online purchase, what should I do?
If there’s a problem placing or confirming your order, we recommend you check:
- the browser: switch to a different browser or update it to the latest version
- the network connection: If you’re not on your usual network, you may have access restrictions on purchasing options.
- If you pay by credit card, make sure you’ve activated the Secure Purchase option.
- Cookies: Try clearing cookies from your browser and reloading badfriends.store
If there’s still a problem, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm (UTC +1 / Spain)
4 - How can I see if the product is available?
You can find this information on the item’s product page above the ‘buy’ button.
Available: if the product is available you can add it to your cart, no problem.
Unavailable: if the product isn’t in stock, you can’t add it to your cart.
5 - I placed an order online. What happens now?
You will receive two automatic emails to the address you registered with on the website.
- Confirmation email: We will confirm that your purchase was successful.
- Shipment confirmation: We will notify you when the order has left our warehouse and give you the tracking number to track your package.
6 - After completing my order, I received an email saying the product was unavailable. What should I do?
This usually doesn’t happen, but if it does, we’ll contact you and find the best alternative.
7- I haven’t received the order confirmation or any other automatic notifications.
We try to send them immediately.
Emails are sent to the address the customer provides. If you don’t see any notifications, they might be in your SPAM folder. Check this folder and mark our emails as “not SPAM”.
Another possibility is that you entered your email address incorrectly by mistake.
8 – Do the prices on the website include VAT?
All prices on the website include VAT.
If by chance, you see the price without VAT, this could be due to a system update failure. If this is the case, you should clear the cache to see the updated prices with VAT.
9 · Methods of payment
What methods of payment are there?
- Payment by credit or debit card: Visa, Visa Electron, and MasterCard: Payment is made directly on the Badfriends website through Redsys to ensure maximum security when transmitting your data.
- Payment by credit card through the PayPal system: You can pay by credit card through PayPal simply by entering the email address you have registered with PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer or deposit into a Banco Sabadell account:
You can pay for your purchase by bank transfer or direct deposit in one of our bank accounts.
Don’t forget to include your full name (first and last) and the order number.
Beneficiary: Jordi Nogues SL
ES36 0081 0488 4400 0126 3230
For international transfers:
Beneficiary: Jordi Nogues SL
Banco Sabadell: IBAN: ES36 0081 0488 4400 0126 3230
BIC: BSAB IS BB XXX
10 · Forms of Shipping
1 - What are the forms of shipping / pick up?
At the end of the purchasing process, you can choose among several types of shipping
National Shipments with Envialia. You can track your order on their website: www.envialia.es
Shipments to EU countries by UPS. You can track your order from their website at www.ups.com
Global Shipments (to other EU countries). You can track your order through www.dhl.com
11- What are the prices, terms, and conditions for shipments?
Shipments don’t have flat rate; they’re based on weight or number of items.
Starting at 3.86 € for shipments in Spain
Starting at 10.00 € for shipments to European Union countries
Starting at 14.00 € for Global Shipments
The approximate delivery time is:
2-3 business days for Spain.
2-5 business days for EU countries
Global shipments are around 4-5 business days.
For better regulation, a signature will be required at the destination.
Additionally, you’ll have a tracking number so you can see where your order is on the shipping company’s website.
12 · My Order
1- Where is my order?
- You’ll receive an email with the shipment’s tracking number so you can see where your order is at all times.
2 - I want to know what phase my order is in. How do I do that?
Go to My Account and log in. Select the "Order history and details" option. From there you can see what phase your order is in, if it’s been sent, delivered, cancelled, etc.
3 - What should I do if my order is taking longer than the expected delivery time?
If your order is taking longer than the expected delivery time, please contact us for more information.
4 - My order arrived damaged from shipping. What should I do?
Upon receiving your package, if the box is damaged or you believe it could have been tampered with, you shouldn’t accept it and contact us immediately.
If you have accepted it and it was damaged or tampered with, you should also contact us.
13 · Cancellations and Returns
1 - How can I cancel my order?
If your order has not yet arrived and you wish to cancel it, you can contact us and we can process the cancellation.
2 - I changed my mind and want to return a product.
You have a period of 14 business days from the day you received the order to return it.
3 - What is the return policy?
- You have a period of 14 days
- Returns will not be accepted for products that are not in perfect condition, stickers attached, and with the original packaging in good condition.
- The shipping costs will be at your expense.
14 · My account
1 - I forgot my password.
Go to the Login page and click on “Forgot your password?” This will redirect you to a page where you can enter your email address. You’ll receive an email in your mailbox to change your password.
2 - How can I change my password?
If you want to change your account password, you can do it from the Personal Information section by choosing the option to change your password and following the steps.
3 - I want to change my personal information. How do I do that?
Click on “My Account” and log in. Select "Personal Information" and you can make changes to your personal information from there.
14 . PRODUCT